Important Innovations Collection Message

Important Update on Our Innovation News Blogs



Source:  Ed Kane being interviewed on CEO Global Foresight on PBS


I've greatly enjoyed posting my news blogs on important, new innovations in this G+  community. As G+ is shutting down, I wanted to thank you for your many views and likes.

If you would like to continue reading my news blogs, you can follow my blog https://importantinnovationscollection.blogspot.com.   And you can borrow my seven books "Important Innovations Collection" for free on Kindle or take a free sample read on Amazon at amazon.com/author/ekane 

The books are a series of news summaries, written by me - a national journalist, on the latest and most impactful global innovations. They are designed as a handy guide to new innovations in robotics, travel, AI, VR and AR, smart devices, medicine, the environment, energy and much more.

Best wishes and thanks.
Ed Kane, Author and blogger Important Innovations Collection

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Navigation Display on Car Dashboard

E-Friendly Paddleboard Easy Eddy

Netting a Drone - US Army Countermeasure