Free Innovation Books Borrow on Kindle

Kindle Lending Library:  My Innovation Books


ASIN: B07K4QX385


"How to Use Robots" by Edward Kane
I just enabled my book "How to Use Robots" as a free  borrow in the Kindle Lending Library. The book is a great resource on the world's latest and greatest robotics, written in a crisp news summary fashion.  It details top, new medical, service, humanoid, industrial, companion, AI enabled robots and drones.

More Books Enabled
I've also enabled free borrows on five more of my latest innovation books:
"How to Use AI and AR" ASIN: B07KBBQ44J 


"How to Improve the Environment" ASIN: B07MNJL5J1 


"List of Top New Medical Innovations" ASIN: B07Q8WK98N 


"How to Travel in the Future" ASIN: 1728734509 


"How to Travel in the Future", Vol. 2 ASIN: B07MY8C3HG


You can also access free sample reads of these and my other books at amazon.com/author/ekane

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Navigation Display on Car Dashboard

E-Friendly Paddleboard Easy Eddy

Netting a Drone - US Army Countermeasure