Amazon Prime Day & My Books

Edward Kane & Deeply Discounted Prime Day Books




                                           Source:  Amazon

Innovation and Travel Vehicles

As an Amazon author, I wanted to participate in Prime Day.  So, I'm offering two of my favorite books for sale for the next few hours.  The discount is 91% which bring the books down to $.99 cents each.  And the books are "Best Futuristic Travel Vehicles" and "Epic Innovations for a Smarter Life".  They're written by my sister, Maryanne Kane & me - both national business journalists.  They are very valuable news briefs on emerging innovation and emerging travel vehicles with great pictures and easy reading synopses.  Please take a look and enjoy.  Best Futuristic Travel Vehicles

Here's a link to Epic Innovations  Epic Innovations for a Smarter Life     Please try to take advantage of these unique Prime Day deals.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Navigation Display on Car Dashboard

E-Friendly Paddleboard Easy Eddy

Netting a Drone - US Army Countermeasure